Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

13 Jul 2010

baroque motifs



Simple male card today.. would also be great for a girl, I just love these colours together!  chocolate, kraft and bashful blue really pretty!

I used tiny tags and baroque motifs for this card with seasonal wishes.

Thanks for dropping by!

Abi

2 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Very nice, love the color combo and could so easily be switched to make it girly, great job. Love that stamp set.

Tenia Nelson said...

So pretty!!