Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

2 Jul 2010

super party.......

It was my eldest son's birthday last week and he really wanted to have a movie party, originally we were going to go to the cinema but due to the cinema not knowing what they were showing ( other than eclipse which is on tomorrow morning!  yay)  we couldn't really plan it so we decided to borrow a projector and screen from my husbands boss and host the movie at home :)

any way these were his party invites, they had a great time and ate way too much sweet stuff and he now thinks we should do it every week!  

I used:
the all in the family stamp set  #113488
ruby red, basic black and whisper white card stock
and the spiral punch #109973 for the movie film edges.





Also over at funky friday this week we are challenging you to send us some inspiration, this could be a photo of something you'd like to use as a theme or a photo of  a possible colour theme to set a challenge.......         well no one said i couldn't enter so this is my entry i love the purple and the white on these flowers thought it could be a pretty combination to try.

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

1 comment:

Linda Tarolli said...

What a clever idea! TFS