Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

11 Aug 2010

baroque bird



Quick and simple today, this card was super easy to put together,

I used the baroque motif stamp set with the 2 step bird punch, the scallop edge punch, tiny tags stamp set and the matching tag punch I used the En francais background stamp for the bird and then used a sponge dauber to go around the edges with chocolate chip ink.
I stamped the boroque swirl in so saffron on the so saffron card stock and added my chocolate gros grain and linen thread.

Don't forget the tiny tags stamp set is one of the sets on offer this month...

Tiny Tags was £18.95 NOW £15.16  #118091

see you again soon!

Abi