Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

12 Aug 2010

invites and favours


Just a quick post today i've been asked to make some wedding invites for a friend  so thought i'd share them on here, this is the invite , favour box and name place setting,


this stamp is from an old retired set in my stash (some stamps you just need to keep forever :)

if you'd like to check out more wedding invites and projects click here

Abi

No comments: