Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

25 Aug 2010

Simply serene



Just a simple basic really easy card today, this is actually one from a one sheet wonder which i did recently  getting ready for christmas using my Stampin' up! card stock which will be retiring next month but love the colours and the shimmer paints.

I used Chocolate Chip ( staying) and bordering blue (retiring) card stock.

Thanks for dropping by!

Abi

No comments: