Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

22 Sept 2010

pretty pansies


I've seen a few of these cards but thought i'd give it a go my self and it was actually alot of fun, once i had figured out the template for it :) although i'm sure i probably could have found a template somewhere had i looked for long enough, how ever i knew exactly what i wanted and here it is.

This is the type of project my mum loves so i might save it for her birthday i'm taking it to the craft show tomorrow so if you're around come and check it out for real!

abi

No comments: