Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

17 Sept 2010

Sneak peak..................





Sorry NO not that type of sneak peak for all you that are anticipating the new catalogue!
This is a craft show sneak peak!!!!

Want to know what this is????

Come visit us at the Exeter Creative stitches and Hobby crafts show
next week 23rd - 26th September to find out, play with some Stampin' Up! products and have a chat!
Stall F31

we're looking forward to meeting loads of new people :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Those flowers look fabulous! I definitely want to see this whole project. I can't get over those flowers. So awesome!

JulieA said...

Oh, that looks gorgeously, beautiful, Abi! Wish I could be there, but it's a "bit" of a plane ride. I hope the craft show goes well and please show us "out-of-towners" the finished product afterward? :-)

Allie Jolliffe said...

Those flowers are gorgeous! I wish I didn't live so far away, I miss everything :(

Jose said...

Good meeting you today, I missed seeing these gorgeous flowers, but will be back again soon to see the finished item