Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

11 Oct 2010

Bundles of love



I've seena few of these cards popping up all over the net so thought i'd give it a go too :)



Love the idea of the chest of drawers, I used the tab punch to create the bottom of the chest of drawers and the boho blooms punch for the draw decorations........  i used the Bundle of love stamp set and also the co-ordinating wheel baby tees with the tiny tags set.

colours are whisper white and baja breeze ( LOVE THAT COLOUR!!!)

Thanks for dropping by!

Abi

3 comments:

Huguenot Girl said...

Abi - this is absolutely stunning! You'll have to do a tutorial on this!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Very, very cute, love it, you did an awesome job with it.

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I just love that dresser! Very, very creative!