Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

22 Oct 2010

quickie christmas ??

no i don't mean i want it to get here any quicker i mean it's a quick card....





Just a quick post today because i'm feeling a bit under the weather here's a really quick christmas card

I used soft suede  and vanilla card stock with expresso and bashful blue inks, fine flourish small background stamp and perfect punches with the scallop circle, 13/8" 1 1/4" circle punches,

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi


No comments: