Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

19 Oct 2010

vintage vogue gift ideas

I always try and make sure that my stampers 10 groups get to try making something new each month and my ladies that have been with me from the start have made some really interesting projects over the last couple of years......  this isn't the actual box which we made this month but it is similar just a different colour... this one is cherry cobler.




And every one has wanted to know about the roses so last month i got some of them making the roses too!


Very pretty and a bit christmassy with some shimmer paint.

I had fun making it and I think everyone else did too!

If you'd like more information about my stampers 10 club then click on the link at the top it's a great way to earn free hostess benefits, meet new people and learn new skills!

Abi