Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

30 Nov 2010

Christmas pouches



I received one of these at convention as a swap and i thought it was great... ( sorry i can't remember who made it and i can't find the tag Edited to add it was made by carolyn Uk you can find a link to her blog  in the comments just click on her name!).  so this week i'm buying more christmas designer paper so we can make these to go on our tree.....

I also had all my ladies making them at our class last week i loved seeing how they all decorated with their ribbons it was really inspiring!  so i'll be playing with ribbons i think!

2 comments:

CarolynUK said...

Hi there Abi

The original was from me - and I got the idea from Kim!

They are gorgeous aren't they - and so quick to make....

Abi Bundy said...

Excellent thanks carolyn!!! My ladies loved it!