Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

5 Nov 2010

mini scrap book swap



i have taken part in a mini scrap book swap every one that signed up has made a 9 x9 cm mini page to create a little book with their photo on this is mine.

I used tempting turquoise, chocolate chip, bashful blue and crumb cake card stock whisper white craft ink and the so swirly roller,  scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" punch, large star punch 1" punch.

Thanks for dropping by

No comments: