Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

26 Nov 2010

Not technically packaging i know......


 I seem to be lagging a bit on the packaging front this week i'm  afraid my camera really has given up the ghost now so it's at the top of my christmas wish list now!!!

We woke up yesterday to snow, the kids were super excited and so were some of the grown ups too... which kind of inspired this little table setting.  

I used my circle punches and the tab punch and also the designer label punch.... it was a fun project to make and my son jack was really excited this morning to see it has his name on it!

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: