Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

19 Nov 2010

reduce reuse and recycle


I found my part used christmas jingle scrappin' kit and i have fallen in love with it all over again.... yes this is a pre used tin  :) which i covered in chocolate chip textured card stock added one of the borders from the scrappin kit and a bit of old olive striped ribbon.....  i made a matching notebook and pen to go with it.

thanks for stopping by!

No comments: