Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

28 Feb 2011

Sweet seven


Not only is today the last day of sale-a-bration  btu it's also my friends little girls 7th birthday and we don't have many girlies in our family ( yet we'll see what happens in 5 months time) so it's a novelty playing with pink.

Any how   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TALIA !  :)

I used the three heart punch, the petal card punch and the bundle of love stamp set, the phrase is from crazy for cupcakes and  I used the typeset alphabet which is now retired because i can't decide which alphabet in the current catalogue i like best yet  I love them alllllll !!!

Thanks for dropping by,

Abi

2 comments:

Rosina said...

Cute card, if you want more girlie's in your family you can be a adoptive Auntie to mine they love pink, pretty dresses, having their hair made curly and playing with my Stampin stuff, lol.

JulieA said...

What a cute card, Abi! I love the little envelope on the corner. It's adorable! Oh, and I left a gift for you on my blog. :-)