Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

8 Mar 2011

p p p pick up a penguin......

I've been so busy moving my craft stash out of the craft room to my bedroom ( boo hoo) that I almost completely forgot about the blog! shock horror!    but in the process of moving the stash i found loads of things that i should be playing with a little more often!!!  so watch this space!

This card is for my oldest son, he's been having problems with bullying at school  which is just horrible and i thought this would be a cute little surprise for him when he gets home on a bad day.

I used the Every little bit stamp set with the school book serif alphabet and used my markers with the phrases from just believe to add my main sentiment.
dry embossing was created with my cropodile.

Thanks for dropping by!

Abi

1 comment:

Rosina said...

love the embossing, never would have thought to use my cropodile like that, sorry about the bullying :( give him a big hug and give the teachers ear ache till they sort it out.