Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

16 Mar 2011

simply said

wow this week is going so fast i didn't realise i hadn't posted yet sorry!

This is just a card i made with one of the sets i haven't used in a while,  Simply said was one of the first Stampin' Up! stamp sets i bought and i still love it,

I used soft suede, baja breeze and daffodil delight inks and card stock ,  with the large and the small heart punches.
Thanks for dropping by!

abi

1 comment: