Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

18 May 2011

A fab time with my lovely ladies!


Meeting with my stampers 10 group is always a bit of a giggle and last night was as fun as normal!

here's part of the project which my ladies got to make last night.


I absolutely love the elegant soiree papers....


and of course we had to use the big shot :)  with the scallop envelope die.

we used the four frames stamp set which they all love so this was bound to be a winner class!

Thanks for coming ladies!  and those that couldn't make it you were missed x

Abi

No comments: