Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

9 May 2011

Scallop envelope pouches

Hi 
well some of my ladies will recognise these already as they will have received one of these little treat pouches with their order this month...


I love the possibilities with this die.... you'll see what i mean over the coming weeks :)

I used bashful blue card stock with the confetti stamp set in expresso and soft suede ink which i combined with  very vanilla gros grain ribbon,

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: