Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

9 Jun 2011

Tagging time!


here's a really simple gift idea.. one of my girls JAYNE has been doing amazingly with her sales and achievements recently, so over the coming month as well as earning her self some fabulous goodies from Stampin' Up! she's also going to be receiving a few little surprises from me in the post too....



and here is just one of them!

If you would like to know more about the benefits of becoming a demonstrator then drop me a line at
abi4380@gmail.com and i'd be happy to help :)

This years European convention is being held at Disney land paris and for the first time nearly all the girls in my team are hoping to attend including me with the little bundle as long as all goes well in the coming months!

would you like to join us??
ask me how!

No comments: