Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

15 Jul 2011

something simple...


Everything i'm making right now seems to be pink!  can't imagine why????

this is just part of a little thank you gift for one of my hostess's it's been a bit manic trying to fit everyone in before the baby arrives especially with an ever changing due date :(

but it will soon all be worth it i hope!
I used soft suede card stock and the just believe stamp set along with some of the gorgeous punches to create this little nail file holder it's so cute! hope my hostess likes it...

any how uploading via email although this could have it's advantages now i know how to do it.... it means i can blog from my hospital bed when i finally get there!!!  

thanks for stopping by hope you have chance to create something fantastic today!

Abi

1 comment:

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, It works great, beautiful and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com