Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

4 Jul 2011

uuurrggggh!

So i've been trying to upload pictures to blogger .... 

however blogger doesn't seem to want to co-operate sorry! bear with me and as soon as it does there'll be something new to look at!

Abi

1 comment:

Mandy139 said...

Isn't it frustrating!!!??? I have been struggling for weeks but at last my Upline, Zoe has sorted me out. I'm almost afraid to put anything on there in case it goes haywire agaim!!!
Love your cards. Good luck with the new baby.
Hugs Mandy