Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

6 Aug 2011

Scrapbook saturday......

so realising that there were going to be even more photo's to scrap book made me get a move on...


of course where to start well the beginning is usually a good place so i've started with our eldest childs baby photo's, ( hopefully i'll get around to baby #3's photo's before they turn 8!)



I used Tempting turquoise card stock as the base which i stamped with Chocolate chip and Night of navy ink and the confetti stamp set  i also used the gorgeous Timeless type junior alphabet sizzlit dies from the mini catalogue.... I am so loving these expect to see more of them!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Hayley said...

He's so small!!!!