Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

13 Oct 2011

little pink bundle of love..


There seems to be a bit of a girly trend going on in my family right now baby girl #4 was born last week
weighing in at a good size of 10lb ( rather her than me!)




Any how Congratulations Tori and Jordan!!!!

well done!

2 comments:

Ally said...

Very cute

Sol said...

wow a 10lb baby. Makes me want to cross my legs. Good job mama!

I have started to put pictures up of the house, for you to see.

teeth out tomorrow, so have made it so it auto updates.