Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

11 Oct 2011


more pennant parade today...  dreaming of warmer weather ( of course i am pre posting this and when it posts it could either be boiling hot or snowing it is a bit unpredictable right now)

so here's my ice cream card, i used the petal punch  and the petite pennants builder punch.  the card was cut with the perfect pennants punch.

thanks for stopping by!

No comments: