Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

1 Oct 2011

pinch punch first of the month.......


It's here!!!! yay  click on the image below to view the new catalogue!


And then make sure you check out the new demonstrator promotion for October!  what are you waiting for ready set GO!


Email me for more information!

click the image above to find out what great goodies you could earn for FREE by hosting a party or joining my stampers 10 club!!!


if you'd like to get your hands on a paper copy of the new catalogue you can get one for free by hosting a workshop/ party or by joining my stampers 10 club

alternatively you can purchase one for £4 which will be discounted from your first order of £50 or more!
(this is an offer exclusive to me not available from other demo's or stampin' up!)

No comments: