Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

27 Nov 2011

convention displays....

One of the things i love about convention are the displays... there is always so much to see








this one was just so cute! love the little squid made with the owl punch!


and one of my scrap book pages ( have to say sorry about the flash on my sister in laws face but the light wasn't fantastic)
of course i forgot to take a photo of it before i sent it off... typical.

more soon....

No comments: