Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

20 Nov 2011

Stampin' Up! swap #1

Unfortunately i didn't take photo's of all the swaps i made... i know duh..

but here is one of them, 



I used: bashful blue, marina mist, crumb cake and soft suede card stock, 
crumb cake , soft suede and marina mist ink, 
the tagtastic and parlour prints stamps,
with the beautiful butterflies and two tags dies and the vintage wallpaper embossing folder and the scallop circle punch.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: