Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

6 Jan 2012

Loving this stamp set..

More mini catalogue inspiration, although i love the project ideas Stampin' Up! share with us in the catalogues sometimes i like to change things up a little bit and this is one of those projects



This project is another that my lovely ladies got to create this week  using the you are loved stamp set...


If you'd like to come along to a class and meet new people, craft and havee a giggle then drop me a line or check out the local classes link on the top left of the blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi




No comments: