Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

30 Mar 2012

A summer slant

Hi all thought I'd just do a quick post, this card layout is taken from the stampin' up! Spring mini catalogue but I swapped up the colours a bit and used the colours from the sale-a-bration papers,
Tomorrow is the last day of sale-a-bration so if you want to receive a free sab item with your order make sure you email me asap.
Hope the sun is shining where you are!
Abi

No comments: