Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

12 Apr 2012

bloomin marvelous

I'm going to miss this stamp set at the end of this month it's just so pretty 

This blossom branch is from the easter blossoms stamp set
and the basket was made with the petal cone die



My favourite colours and i was so pleased with how the pretty in pink ink came out on the pool party card stock.

Any how thanks for stopping by!

Abi

No comments: