Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

5 May 2012

sail the seven seas!

Here's a simple male card, based on a card on of my girls created a while back at our team training session, i had to give it a bit of glitz though so added some shimmer spray to the back ground and some shimmer paint to the sails too



But i'm quite happy with how it came out.
I really like the a la carte stamps in our catalogue, this one is called sail away

Thanks for visiting!

Abi

2 comments:

barbarosa said...

Hi Abi,

Love this card, How did you get the water colour effect?

Ros
x

Steph Roberts said...

I recognise this x