Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

26 May 2012

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Butterflies

Well hopefully you've all been out enjoying the fantastic weather and haven't noticed that I haven't blogged for a little while...

I've been so busy preparing for my local classes and workshops this past month that the time has just flown by so I thought I should stop by and leave a little something that we've been busy making in class!



These simple but stunning cards were made using the Stampin' Up! Beautiful Butterflies bigz die for the big shot..


We used patterned papers which you can earn free by hosting a home party !! these are from the Cheerful treat paper pack

I like all of them but I think the red is my favourite..

Thanks for stopping by if you'd like more information about hosting a party, or my classes and clubs then drop me a line!

Abi



No comments: