Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

24 Jun 2012

Because she likes bunting..

Recently I was asked by a hostess to create a card for her party with Bunting on it

to say i really struggled is an understatement, there are a few things that I struggle REALLY really hard 
to get my head around, one is working with the colour yellow, another is the colour purple and the third is flags and bunting

So after searching for about 3 days on the internet for something to inspire me, eventually i found something which i changed a round a bit and added and took away bits which i couldn't make work,



I can no longer find the post  which inspired this card but i really do owe the original creator a MASSIVE thank you because they were a life saver!!

My ladies liked the card i think and had fun and that's what it's all about after all.

Thank you for dropping by to read my neglected blog i will try and do better at updating it with fun new things.

Abi


No comments: