Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

9 Jun 2012

Stampin' Up! in Cornwall

Morning my lovely followers!

The weather has been a bit unpredictable this week down here in Cornwall, today is looking nice so far so all of you that are off to the Royal Cornwall Show I hope you have a lovely day!!   and don't get too wet! or blown away he he!

I thought i'd stop by and share this card that i made with you using the gorgeous
Up Up and Away stamp set from the new mini catalogue.
I used the baby wipe technique for the sky with glossy white card stock and reinkers so pretty!


supplies used:
Marina mist card ,
glossy white card,
whisper white card,
melon mambo ink pad,
stayz on ink pad,
soft subtles re inkers,
white craft ink.

If Live in Cornwall and would like more information about Stampin' Up! 
would like to book a party, workshop or place an order then drop me a line i'm happy to help!

If you would like to know more about getting discount on these fab products and earning great rewards along the way i can help there too!

email me at abi4380@gmail.com for more information!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Abi



No comments: