Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

20 Oct 2012

A little winter sparkle



My stampers 10 ladies get to create some special projects each month and here are some of the projects they got to create this month using the new Snowflake soiree from the mini catalogue, we also used the 
scallop circle bigshot die and the gorgeous new snow flurry bigz die, 


For this card I used some heat and stick powder with my dazzlin diamonds to create the gorgeous icy snow flake.

Thanks for dropping by!


1 comment:

Dawn said...

Absolutely gorgeous, design and colour palette, simple and classy, very my style Dawn x