Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

16 Oct 2012

Frosty Friends

So it is actually quite hard to take a photo with the glitter showing!!

here's a super cute card I created with the new Frosty friends stamp set from the new mini catalogue
Love these little guys, this stamp is one of the single stamps you can buy in the new catalogue and is great for  colouring in.

I popped up my last two little snow men on a dimensional and added some dazzlin diamonds
and used the polka dot embossing folder.

Thanks for dropping in.




1 comment:

Dawn said...

Yes I agree, super cute! Dawn x