Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

1 Oct 2012

October first can mean only one thing!!!

It's here the new Stampin' Up! catalogue has arrived!!!

check it out today!


would you like to work your way through your new wish list???
you could join one of my stampers 10 or stampers 6 clubs and spread the cost and earn great freebies along the way!


also


That’s right! Get FREE Designer Series Paper for SIX MONTHS
 when you become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during October
 or November.
As a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, you’ll enjoy exclusive benefits 
such as
  • A 20 percent product discount!
  • A free subscription to Stampin’ Up!’s demonstrator magazine!
  • Access to a thriving online community of stampers and
  •  paper crafters from around the world!
  • An open invitation to fabulous Stampin’ Up! events


SO contact me today to learn about these fantastic products and great opportunities!!!!

email me abi4380@gmail.com

Abi


No comments: