Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

9 Dec 2012

Nearly Christmas!!

Wow,

so it's been a while, have had some major technical difficulties with blogger and now I have access again only to find it wouldn't let me upload anything!

so hopefully that is all fixed now so if you can't see the photo below please let me know.



This is some of the crafty goodies my ladies made recently at their All day Christmas Extravaganza, it was a really fun day enjoyed by everyone and I'm looking forward to the next one!

So HUGE thank you to everyone that came along!

Thanks for dropping by, hopefully I will be able to upload lots more creations that I have been busy making now I am back!

Abi


3 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

Hi Abi!
Love all of your projects!
Hope you have been doing well.
Joanne

Sol said...

Hi Abi, forgot to email you from work to tell you I have finished now for Christmas.

I have decided to start blogging again. its here

http://besolbe.blogspot.co.uk/

Sol said...

lol sorry its Sarah by the way