Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

3 Feb 2013

Tempting techniques



So the new mini is live and if you haven't drooled over it yet WHY???

I am in love with the new pool party embossing powder and the gorgeous primrose petals core'dinations card stock


Pretty!! loving the new designer papers too!

there's going to be a distinct lack of sentiments on most of my projects until we have moved house and I have unpacked some boxes and found my stamps, sorry, but |I think for this card you could use it for anything!

Thanks for stopping by!

ABI x

No comments: