Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

14 May 2013

NEW Stampin' Up! Virtual Hostess CLUB starting!

Edited to say:       I now only have two spaces left for my virtual hostess club starting next month!  so email me asap so you don't miss out!



I have a New Hostess club starting next month, June, with a local class and an online class for those that are a little too far away!

Whats the deal?? well you spend a set amount each month  minimum £15 +p&p and get a free class and project kit, and a free gift with your order.

The club runs for 10 months,

Each month one member of the club gets chance to receive all the fab free products a party hostess would earn to a minimum amount of £25.

It's a great way to meet new people, learn new craft skills and build up your stampin' up! supplies a month at a time spreading the cost of the giant wish list!

If you play along on line you get access to the member only blog with video tutorials to go with your kits and project ideas that shouldn't be missed!

At The end of the 10 months all the members are entered into a prize draw for more freebies who could resist!!!

If you'd like more information or to sign up then drop me an email at abi4380@gmail.com


OK well it's time to create!! look forward to hearing from you!




No comments: