Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

1 Jun 2013

Stampin' Up! retired list now available



So It's that time of year again..... well a little earlier than normal but thats all part of the shake up and making it more fun with MORE new products!!

So Stampin' Up! are clearing out the old before they bring in the new and that means retiring products

The list is only available until July 1st and item s on the list are only available while stocks last!!

Some items are already out of stock so don't miss out on your favourites email me today to place your order on abi4380@gmailcom  as my Stampin' Up! ordering page is currently unavailable while they do updates!

Here are the lists!




No comments: