Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

28 Jun 2013

Wow just over 52 hours left of the current catalogue!!!


Super excited that the wait is nearly over for the new catalogue!!

I have my copy of the new catalogue have you ordered yours yet??

Just in case there are still items on the retired list that you are desperate for, you can place your order with me right up until Sunday night!

******

Here's a card a made recently, 3 of my friends all turned 18 within a week of each other, so I made a few of these, each card was in a different colour, I thought they were quite grown up :)


So The new catalogue goes live on July 1st be sure to check it out, 


I unfortunately haven't had chance to play with any of my new products that I have bought from the new catalogue  on my pre order yet as I had a little accident  when I dislocated both my knee caps... seriously you couldn't make this stuff up so I have spent the last two weeks  battling with crutches which I am really no good at using,  But I am ever so grateful to my gorgeous one year old that knew how to find mummy the telephone so I could call the ambulance, I am truly blessed to have her in my life.

So you'd think I had plenty of time to craft, but sitting is very painful it will hopefully be better when all the bruising goes down.

So Stay tuned and be sure to come back and check out the new catalogue on Monday!

*******************

Until the Europen Stampin' Up! website is Fully up and running for taking orders then you can still place your orders in the old fashioned way by dropping me an email or posting me your orders.

ABI x





No comments: