Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

4 Jul 2013

Label Love makes your Hearts a Flutter


Just a quick post today, 
I used the polka dot embossing folder, Hearts a Flutter and Label Love stamp sets,

I used pool party ( although this picture makes it look like baja breeze sorry about that), Gumball Green and Pink Pirouette and some of the lovely NEW Baked Brown Sugar.

I also used some of the fantastic simply pressed clay, I love this stuff it's so much fun, I totally expected it to be like fimo or a regular sticky clay but actually it's just like pliable plastic, which you can colour, leave over night and it's dried, BRILLIANT FUN! I used mine with the buttons clay mold.

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

No comments: