Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

22 Jul 2013

Serene Silhouettes

Hi, I hadn't realised it had been over a week since my last post,

every year I always promise myself that I will make the teachers gifts( if my kids want to give any) in advance so I am not stressing about it last minute, guess what it didn't happen like that again this year so I am a little late posting on here because I didn't have time to do both.

I also forgot to take photo's of the teachers gifts sorry. 

Any way here is a really simple elegant card I did remember to take a photo of which I made using the Serene Silhouettes stamp set.


Thanks  for stopping by!

Abi




No comments: