Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

15 Mar 2014

Busy little bee

I haven't disappeared honest, just over a year ago we moved house, into an older property which needed a bit of loving.
Unfortunately due to my accident last year work on the house has been a little slow, but I have finally been given a date for surgery and we needed to crack on and get some work done before I am unable to walk for a while again.
Our nearly 3 year old had specified she wanted a pink bedroom with the swirls from the frozen movie. I really didn't want a hugely pink bedroom that we would have to paint again when she changes her favourite colour so this is what we came up with.
The mural is all glittery and very pretty, she still has some Disney princess pictures to go up but all in all its finished.
This week we are fixing our stairs and hallway and finishing the bathroom.
Oh he joys of an older house.
So I am still here if a little quiet more stamping will be coming soon.



No comments: