Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

3 Apr 2014

A little Easter basket....

I totally didn't realise that the school holidays were actually upon us... I really would have been the mum taking the kids to school on the wrong day this week ( mainly because i thought today was wednesday ... turns out it's not!!)



Last night I had the kids getting busy with my craft supplies, I love how I can fit being a demonstartor in around my family.

This is my basket The kids haven't quite finished theirs after a slight accident with some pva and the 2 year old.


Have you  thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?

We’re just right for you if you dig:
• Making your own schedule
• Adapting your workload to fit your family’s needs
• Forging new relationships with amazing women
• Having a go-to creative outlet that you can share with others
• Getting discounts on wonderful products
• Making extra money

DEMONSTRATOR BENEFITS

PRODUCT DISCOUNT

Demonstrators get a 20 percent discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It's a great way to support your love of stamping, paper or digital crafting, home décor - or whatever your passion may be!

EXTRA INCOME

You'll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting - just how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger - the monthly payment for your new car. That's the beauty of the demonstrator experience - it's all up to you! See the Compensation Table for more information.

FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE

This is your business, so you can put as much (or as little) time into it as you'd like!

SUPPORT FROM STAMPIN' UP!

We love our demonstrators and it shows through our demonstrator support materials. Workshop ideas and training on all kinds of topics are available at your fingertips on our demonstrator website. Plus, you'll receive our bimonthly magazine just for demonstrators, which is full of informative tips and beautiful samples.

If It sounds like something you'd love to try then pop on over to this link,  you will need your credit card ready and your copy of the current stampin up catalogue.

Email me for more information about this great opportunity!!




No comments: