Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

26 Apr 2014

Simple things

Wow, the past month has flown by a apologies for the lack of posts,
We've had a fun Easter break the kids have been able to enjoy the sunshine in the garden  ( the great benefit of the age gap between my eldest and youngest) meant I could play with crafty things inside and they didn't get disturbed by little fingers that wanted to help.
Loved this little star punch when it was in the holiday mini and was super surprised when I realised I could still order it. Oh happy day. :)
Any way hope you like today's offering. Thanks for stopping by. X

No comments: