Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

1 Jul 2014

New Catalogue time!!

As a demonstrator there are a few really exciting times in the year... one is convention and the others are catalogue pre orders super super exciting and one of the best is the day we get to share those great pre-order  and BRAND NEW products with you at the new catalogue launches.


And that's whats happening today so I am just popping by with a quick project which my stampers 10 ladies received with their free gift.

I used one of the new hostess stamp sets available in the new catalogue called I Like You
and then I had my first play with the blendabilities markers which I love and now wish I had ordered more!!

I also used the new work of art stamp set which I love so expect to see a bit more of this set over the next few months.



So here's what you really want to see I know...
click the image to take a peak!




There is also a list of Christmas stamps which have not yet retired and will be available until August 27th or until supplies run out you can see them here



Enjoy browsing !! If you would like your own copy of the new catalogue I can send one out to you for £5 this comes with free postage and a free gift so drop me a line if you'd like your own paper copy!

Abi

No comments: