Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

6 Nov 2014

Digital art

Wow Ok I hadn't realised it had been so long since my last post!

sorry about that!

So I have been playing with the My Digital Studio programme again, it's been a while, but when you are laid up and have some serious craft with drawls because your bed has been put in the craft room instead of a table you have to do something to hit that crafting addiction.


This is just one of my projects, I have a new blog where I have decided to try and sell some of my crafty creations so you can pop on over there if you'd like and follow it facebook too!



No comments: